A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF ASSETS IN LOW-RISK JURISDICTIONS
Anglo Pacific is the only company listed on the London Stock Exchange focused on royalties connected with the mining of natural resources. It is an objective of the Company to pay a substantial portion of its royalty revenues to shareholders as dividends.
Creating value for our shareholders:
- Generating long-term cash returns
- Lower risk through top-line, revenue participation in mining companies
- Lower volatility through commodity and geographic diversification
- Exposure to increases in mineral reserves & production
- Exposure to commodity price upside
11 ROYALTIES ACROSS 5 CONTINENT
Anglo Pacific currently has 11 principal royalty and streaming related assets across five continents. More than 86% of the portfolio by value is producing and 95% of the portfolio is located in well established mining jurisdictions, providing diversified commodity exposure across:
- Coking coal
- Thermal coal
- Iron ore
Follow Anglo Pacific Group on Twitter...
$APY Anglo Pacific Group recommending 25% increase in its final quarterly dividend for 2018 to 3.125p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…